McKinney Sprinkler Repair is a specialized business division of irrigation technicians operated by Texas Lawn Sprinklers. We are your expert and reliable source for repairs, maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
Allen Sprinkler Repair
Common Signs of Faulty Sprinklers
Patchy lawn – Having an inconsistent lawn is a common problem for many people. This is an issue that can be remedied by having your sprinkler system repaired. The system might not be working, or it may not have been installed properly. This leads to uneven watering and an unhealthy-looking green. Many people don’t realize that there are many different reasons why their lawns may not be growing the way they want them to, and that the problem is likely something simple.
High water bill – It is possible to have a broken pipe in your irrigation system and not know about it until your water bill starts getting high and you start noticing other signs of a problem, like the lawn having puddles. If you suspect there’s a problem with your irrigation pipes, contact us immediately to have our team track down the source of the leak and repair it quickly.
Sputtering heads – Sputtering sprinkler heads are a problem, especially for the person living in a home that is having issues. A sprinkler system repair is needed when the heads do not pop up when the water is turned on. It is important to fix the issue as soon as possible, because if you don’t get the problem resolved, it can cause damage to your lawn or garden.
Irrigation Repair in Allen
01. Assessment – The first step in assessing the condition of a sprinkler system is to have a visual inspection done. Many times, the problem can be identified and repaired simply by visually inspecting the system for broken, missing or worn parts. By having a professional irrigation system assessment, problems can often be identified and fixed in one visit, saving time and money over doing it on your own.
02. Repair – Irrigation system repair can be complicated and should be performed only by a professional in order to ensure the longevity of your investment. An improperly maintained system can cause leaks and other problems that eventually lead to costly repairs. If you are experiencing issues with your irrigation system, you should consider hiring a professional for the repair. This step is crucial because an improper setting can cause damage to plants.
03. Maintenance – Sprinkler system maintenance is important for many reasons. A sprinkler system is the backbone of your landscape. It’s crucial to have it properly maintained so you can ensure that it’s functioning properly and water is not going where it shouldn’t. A properly maintained sprinkler system will save you both time and money. To get the most out of your sprinkler system, have a professional service it at least once a year.
Sprinkler Maintenance Tips
Winterization – Winterizing an irrigation system is done to prevent damage to piping, pumps and other components that could otherwise result from freezing during cold weather. Winterization also protects the irrigation system from excess wear caused by dirt and debris carried on flowing water in warmer months. As part of a complete winterization process, it might be necessary to add antifreeze to any pipe that crosses areas where ice might form naturally during freezing temperatures.
Spring start-up – Tuning up an irrigation system involves checking its overall functionality from beginning to end. A professional will check the piping, valves, sprinklers, timers and other components before making any adjustments or repairs. He or she will also make sure that any needed repairs are completed before testing the system again. After these steps are complete, it’s possible to begin adjusting settings such as water pressure and spray pattern.
Backflow testing – In the event that your system is connected to municipal water, you’ll need to have it tested at regular intervals. The frequency of testing varies based on the type of system and the laws in your state. It’s also wise to have it tested if you make any changes to your plumbing or install a new irrigation system. If you’re interested in improving your water pressure, having your sprinkler system inspected may be well worth your time as well.
Call Our Qualified Technicians
Most individuals lack the proper knowledge to adequately install, modify, or repair an irrigation system. As such, they end up making common mistakes that deteriorate the overall functionality of the unit. Do not let that happen to you. Instead, take advantage of our services.
- Fix damaged parts to restore the efficiency of the system
- Protect the irrigation device from freezing temperatures
- Reactivate the equipment once the growing season begins
- Automate labor and reduce water bills with upgrades
- Reroute or cap any existing line of the irrigation unit
- Install a custom spray sprinkler or drip irrigation device