McKinney Sprinkler Repair is a specialized business division of irrigation technicians. We are your expert and reliable source for repairs, maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
Lawn Irrigation in McKinney, TX
Residential & Commercial
Restore the damaged parts of an irrigation device.
Preserve the adequate functionality of the system.
Include modern technology to reduce water bills.
Add spray sprinklers or drip lines to any landscape.
Irrigation Systems in McKinney
Bored of constantly devoting precious time to watering your lawn by hand? Tired of the inconvenience of dragging water hoses or prefabricated devices all over your yard? On top of that, the grass still turns yellow and the plants are dying! If so, then it is time to consider installing a convenient irrigation system for your residential or commercial property.
The advantages of having an irrigation system are immense. The most significant is that you will save money through efficient water conservation. In fact, the water you will save over time will likely pay for the installation cost of the equipment.
Trust us with the watering of your landscape and we will keep your vegetation green through the year. The irrigation systems we install are modern and efficient. We are constantly seeking the latest irrigation technology to better serve our residential and commercial clients.
Spray Sprinklers vs. Drip Irrigation
If you desire to maintain a yard, then an irrigation system is a great investment. A professional watering equipment can preserve the natural beauty and attractiveness of any type of property.
There are two types of irrigation systems we can install, spray sprinklers or drip lines. Both are a convenient and simple way to water your landscape. Although, there is a substantial difference between these systems.
Spray sprinklers irrigate large areas of grass with higher amounts of water. Meanwhile, drip lines control water consumption and growth conditions by directly irrigating the roots of vegetation.
No matter which type of irrigation method you need, we are able to design and install the perfect watering system. Our sprinkler repair technicians are just one phone call away.
Irrigation System Installation
Generally, the system installation process is intensive and time consuming. However, hiring experts like us guarantees that you will get satisfactory results. First, everything must be planned before the installation can commence. As a result, the process usually includes four phases:
- Assessment: We send a technician to inspect your property and evaluate the situation of the landscape.
- Estimate: Considering your budget and specific irrigation needs, the technician will come up with an estimate for the project.
- Installation: Once you approve the estimate, our technicians will start installing the irrigation system on your property.
- Delivery: Depending on the size of the project, a residential installation can take between 4-7 days and a commercial installation can take a couple of weeks.
Call Our Qualified Technicians
Most individuals lack the proper knowledge to adequately install, modify, or repair an irrigation system. As such, they end up making common mistakes that deteriorate the overall functionality of the unit. Do not let that happen to you. Instead, take advantage of our services.
- Fix damaged parts to restore the efficiency of the system
- Protect the irrigation device from freezing temperatures
- Reactivate the equipment once the growing season begins
- Automate labor and reduce water bills with upgrades
- Reroute or cap any existing line of the irrigation unit
- Install a custom spray sprinkler or drip irrigation device