McKinney Sprinkler Repair is a specialized business division of irrigation technicians operated by Texas Lawn Sprinklers. We are your expert and reliable source for repairs, maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
SPRINKLER INSTALLATION IN MCKINNEY, TX
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
As a preferred local company in the McKinney area, we service both residential and commercial properties. Our licensed technicians can handle a multitude of tasks and offer quality irrigation solutions. We have an intricate understanding of how spray sprinkler systems and drip irrigation units operate.
Restore the damaged parts of an irrigation device.
Preserve the adequate functionality of the system.
Include modern technology to reduce water bills.
Add spray sprinklers or drip lines to any landscape.
SPRINKLER INSTALLATION COMPANIES
Plants are finicky, and you can only depend on rain so much. For a rich and verdant lawn or garden, you need an irrigation system that can deliver water on a routine basis. Spray sprinklers take the guesswork out of watering, and can even save money on your utility bill. With sophisticated timers and sensors, they can work in sync with the weather to automate your property’s watering needs.
Installing an irrigation equipment, however, is not as simple as shoving a sprinkler head in the dirt. Most DIY homeowners make mistakes when they try to install or upgrade a sprinkler system, because they never account for the sheer variety of sprinkler heads, pipes, sensors, and valves.
To match the right sprinkler components to the needs of a property, you need to hire a licensed irrigation company. They can design the right watering plan for your home and install all the necessary pump controllers, valve boxes, pipelines, and sprinkler heads, giving you full control over the system.
BENEFITS OF SPRAY IRRIGATION
Spray irrigation devices or “sprinklers” are synonymous with summer and relaxation. While your average oscillating sprinkler is a fairly simple device, modern spray irrigation machines can be very complicated to install due to the current technological advancements.
Sprinklers can cover a wide radius, with different sprinkler heads and nozzles available to tighten or broaden the irrigation zone. This is ideal if you have a big lawn or garden in need of round-the-clock care. For country clubs, golf courses, and outdoor venues with lots of grass, an automated system is pretty much necessary.
Of course, a spray system is not the only option. For garden beds, vegetables, and container plants, you may consider a drip irrigation installation. These systems cover a smaller area through a network of tubes that slowly “drip” water around trees, shrubs, and flowers.
SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSTALLATION
01. Assessment – Every irrigation project begins with an assessment of the property. Our team of experts will visit your home and make recommendations about which kind of sprinkler system would best suit you. We will then follow up with a cost estimate for the whole job.
02. System Design – Our irrigation designers need to account for slope variations, average rainfall, property limits, and nearby plant-life to design the right system for you. That includes mapping out irrigation zones, selecting the right sprinkler heads, and working around existing structures.
03. Installation – Depending on the size of the project, most installations can be completed within a week. This involves burying pipelines below the surface and running them from the main water supply to the sprinklers. Any timers, sensors, or “smart” features you have opted for will also be installed. Our experts then test the system to make sure all the components are functioning properly.
LAWN SPRINKLER REPAIR
Neglected sprinkler systems will fall into disrepair. Over time, you will want to keep an eye out for leaks, misalignments, and other common problems. That is simply a matter of inspecting the components of the irrigation equipment and checking up on the health of your lawn or garden.
Puddles and dry patches of grass are the main warning signs of a faulty sprinkler system. There are a few reasons why this can happen: leaky pipes, tilted sprinkler heads, malfunctioning valves, an unresponsive controller, to name a few. Try running the device in the afternoon to watch how moisture is distributed if you think there is a problem.
If you discover an issue, your best bet is to call a licensed technician to perform any necessary repairs. This is doubly important if the system is more than a few years old or involves any advanced sensors. It is not worth gambling on DIY skill when the health of your lawn is at stake.
CALL OUR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
Most individuals lack the proper knowledge to adequately install, modify, or repair an irrigation system. As such, they end up making common mistakes that deteriorate the overall functionality of the unit. Do not let that happen to you. Instead, take advantage of our services.
- Fix damaged parts to restore the efficiency of the system
- Protect the irrigation device from freezing temperatures
- Reactivate the equipment once the growing season begins
- Automate labor and reduce water bills with upgrades
- Reroute or cap any existing line of the irrigation unit
- Install a custom spray sprinkler or drip irrigation device