McKinney Sprinkler Repair is a specialized business division of irrigation technicians operated by Texas Lawn Sprinklers. We are your expert and reliable source for repairs, maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
SPRINKLER SYSTEM UPGRADE IN MCKINNEY
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
As a preferred local company in the McKinney area, we service both residential and commercial properties. Our licensed technicians can handle a multitude of tasks and offer quality irrigation solutions. We have an intricate understanding of how spray sprinkler systems and drip irrigation units operate.
Restore the damaged parts of an irrigation device.
Preserve the adequate functionality of the system.
Include modern technology to reduce water bills.
Add spray sprinklers or drip lines to any landscape.
IRRIGATION SYSTEM UPGRADE
Irrigation system technology has undergone vast improvements in the last couple of years. Every year, manufacturers of sprinkler systems come out with newer, more efficient, and technologically advanced designs. Their goal has always been to deliver more versatile and water-conserving systems.
If your sprinkler system is more than 10 years old, chances are great that its controller is outdated and does not have the latest technology. Modern controllers are capable of determining how much water a landscape requires every day. Upgrading to a more efficient design with climate or soil moisture sensor-based controllers will automatically adjust the irrigation schedule.
A smart irrigation system installation, that was properly programmed, can save substantial amounts of water. Think about it, an automatic sprinkler system that is calibrated incorrectly can waste more than 30,000 gallons of water annually.
PROPER TIME TO UPGRADE A SYSTEM
Let us face it, your existing sprinkler system will inevitably deteriorate due to wear and tear. But how can you determine that it is time for a sprinkler upgrade? Here are some clues:
- Lifecycle – Is your system past the manufacturer’s lifecycle? Time may have passed, and your system is just plain old.
- Major Leaks – If the leaks are taking place on the main line, the system will be highly wasteful and inefficient.
- Frequent Breakdowns – Repeated breakdowns or a considerable irrigation repair is indicative of an impending upgrade.
- High Water Bills – A sudden or sustained hike in the water bill is a telltale sign that your system is becoming inefficient and needs replacement.
- Outdated System – Older units cannot irrigate based on climate, soil type, or vegetation.
MODERN IRRIGATION TECHNOLOGY
The useful life of a typical irrigation system is anywhere between 10 to 15 years, but you may be reluctant to replace an outdated device that seems to be giving a good service. What can you do? Consider upgrading some vital parts to improve the overall functionality of the equipment.
Weather Sensors – These modern sensors can deactivate the system during windy, rainy, or freezing weather conditions to prevent overwatering and equipment disrepair.
Smart Controller – Switch that antiquated timer for a control panel with Wi-Fi, capable of adjusting watering cycles according to climate forecasts.
Efficient Nozzles – Compared to typical models, micro-spray and bubbler nozzles utilize less water to irrigate the greenery of landscapes.
SPRINKLER SYSTEM REROUTE
Sometimes, a system needs to be rerouted. What does this mean? It refers to moving or modifying the irrigation lines to adjust watering patterns within the landscape. Although there are numerous reasons why a reroute might be a necessity, the most common are:
- Radical change of vegetation
- Expansion or reduction of the lawn
- Introduction of a swimming pool
- Addition of a sidewalk, driveway, or retaining wall
- Installation of a patio, deck, or outdoor kitchen
If your equipment requires rerouting, be sure to consult a McKinney Sprinkler Repair professional to plan the project. A qualified individual needs to excavate the yard and adjust the existing zones.
CALL OUR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
Most individuals lack the proper knowledge to adequately install, modify, or repair an irrigation system. As such, they end up making common mistakes that deteriorate the overall functionality of the unit. Do not let that happen to you. Instead, take advantage of our services.
- Fix damaged parts to restore the efficiency of the system
- Protect the irrigation device from freezing temperatures
- Reactivate the equipment once the growing season begins
- Automate labor and reduce water bills with upgrades
- Reroute or cap any existing line of the irrigation unit
- Install a custom spray sprinkler or drip irrigation device