McKinney Sprinkler Repair is a specialized business division of irrigation technicians operated by Texas Lawn Sprinklers. We are your expert and reliable source for repairs, maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
Drip Irrigation System Installation in McKinney
Residential & Commercial
As a preferred local company in the McKinney area, we service both residential and commercial properties. Our licensed technicians can handle a multitude of tasks and offer quality irrigation solutions. We have an intricate understanding of how spray sprinkler systems and drip irrigation units operate.
Restore the damaged parts of an irrigation device.
Preserve the adequate functionality of the system.
Include modern technology to reduce water bills.
Add spray sprinklers or drip lines to any landscape.
McKinney Drip System Installation
Drip line systems irrigate vegetation with controlled amounts of liquid fertilizer and water through pipes, tubes, and valves. These essential irrigation components are operated by emitters and pumps. If you have container plants, garden beds, or vegetables inside your landscape, then drip irrigation might be the best watering solution for you.
An efficient drip system can optimize the growth results of greenery and reduce water consumption significantly. Due to this, many property owners in McKinney, TX, have switched from spray irrigation to drip irrigation. The system has a simple design, is easy to maintain, and maximizes vegetation health.
However, installing one of these units can turn into a complicated task. Without the proper knowledge, it can be difficult to setup components such as the valve manifold or control valves. Most DIY amateurs end up making common assembly mistakes that affect the functionality and lifespan of the system.
Benefits of Drip Irrigation
Wondering about the benefits of a drip irrigation system? Well, wonder no more, here are some:
Easy configuration – There is no need to create a gravel filled trench to install the system because the supply lines are places under mulch or above ground. The unit can also be modified according to the changing needs of a landscape.
Eco friendly – Due to minimal water runoff and evaporation, the equipment utilizes 30% to 50% less resources than other irrigation devices. Even with micro-spray or bubbler nozzles, a typical sprinkler system will always consume more water.
Precise irrigation – The drip emitters are strategically positioned to only irrigate the roots of certain vegetation within the landscape. This provides ideal growth conditions and eradicates fungal diseases.
Installing a Drip Irrigation System
01. Assessment – An inspection of the landscape will determine your needs. After the assessment, our technicians will recommend either a drip system or lawn sprinkler installation in McKinney.
02. Estimate – We will give you a comprehensive estimate according to the type of drip irrigation system that your lawn needs. Once the budget is set, we will specify a delivery date for the project.
03. Installation – Our technicians will start the installation as soon as possible, to deliver the drip system on-time and on-budget.
04. Maintenance – A licensed professional can provide follow-up maintenance to preserve the integrity of your unit. General upkeep tasks might include annual inspections, backflow testing, system winterizations, spring reactivations, and occasional repairs.
Drip System Maintenance
As with any equipment, drip systems require regular maintenance to avoid an irrigation repair service. Some basic DIY maintenance tasks can go a long way in preserving a system. Consider that not every drip irrigation system has the same functionally, but it might be sufficient to carry out the next three maintenance procedures:
Flushing – Open both ends of the system and run water through at high pressure. Do this once a month to get rid of silt that accumulates at the rear ends.
Unclogging – Unclog the holes of the outlet nozzles. This removes the salts and other solids present in the irrigation water that could build up and cause a blockage.
Cleaning – Clean the filters constantly to ensure the appropriate flow of water into the pipes.
Call Our Qualified Technicians
Most individuals lack the proper knowledge to adequately install, modify, or repair an irrigation system. As such, they end up making common mistakes that deteriorate the overall functionality of the unit. Do not let that happen to you. Instead, take advantage of our services.
- Fix damaged parts to restore the efficiency of the system
- Protect the irrigation device from freezing temperatures
- Reactivate the equipment once the growing season begins
- Automate labor and reduce water bills with upgrades
- Reroute or cap any existing line of the irrigation unit
- Install a custom spray sprinkler or drip irrigation device